IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for your continued support. We have been part of this great community for 27 years. During these trying times with the COVID-19 outbreak, we want our customers to know that we are taking every precaution necessary to keep both our customers and our staff safe. Until further notice, here are some changes we will be making to safely serve our community:
– We will not accept walk-in OR dine-in customers. Limiting the amount of people in our cafe will provide a safer environment for everyone.
– We will accept orders through Grubhub and Doordash.
– All orders must be paid in advance by credit card. This includes online and phone orders.
– We will require a first and last name for all phone orders so we can properly organize our customers’ orders.
– For any pickup orders, we will conduct curbside pickup. These orders must be paid in advance by credit card.
We have modified our hours during this time
Hours: 6:00am – 2:00pm
Family owned and since 1993. Nat Acchione Sr. started the business for his family back in 1993. Until today at the age of 82, Nat still works at the shop making all the delicious homemade schmears. Nat’s daughter and son in law, Pat and Donna Leuzzi, are owners and operators of the business today. Best boiled bagel around. Made the same way we did right from the beginning. Expanded the menu over the years to satisfy the customer’s needs.
Satisfy Your Cravings